The Resiliency Tournament
This is just a preview of Byrdseed.TV. We're currently closed for new memberships until August 1st. Join the wait list to get more information.
In this video, students will learn about resiliency through materials (like rubber bands) and then create a tournament of people and characters who have displayed resiliency.
- Students brainstorm examples of materials that
- Cannot stretch or squish
- Can stretch or squish, but don’t bounce back
- Can stretch or squire, and do bounce back
- After learning about how muscle becomes stronger under stress, students will brainstorm people who have grown because of difficult situations.
- Finally, students will build a tournament with eight resilient competitors and work their way through to determine the champ!