Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some common questions about Byrdseed.TV.
Usage of an Account
- I teach three different groups of students, do I need three accounts? Nope, just one account! Byrdseed.TV accounts are per teacher. If you travel around and work with five schools, you only need one account. You can also set up separate student accounts for each of those groups under your one account.
- Can I share my account with another teacher? No. There you’ll need to get a second account. I do offer group discounts (and take purchase orders).
- I’m a principal can I get one account and share it with my entire school? No, you need one account per teacher.
- What grades are these lessons for? I’m currently building out content for Grades 3 through 6. That’s ages 8 through 12 if you’re not in the US.
- Can I search by standards? I label videos with Common Core math and ELA standards. You can also browse by category or search for specific content.
- All you need is a reasonably up-to-date web browser to access the videos. If you can watch the video on the homepage, you’ll be fine.
- Videos are served from Wistia.com.
- You cannot download the videos.
- We collect no information about students.
- They only need to use the class username/password that their teacher sets up.
- Each class account works with any number of students.
- There are multiple class accounts per teacher account.
Is there a trial?
No, but you can just try it for a month. If you don’t like Byrdseed.TV, I’d love to refund your month :)
Do you take Purchase Orders?
Yep, and we offer group discounts and district licenses.