Add A Twist To Three Well-Known Games
Take three games many students already know (tic-tac-toe, checkers, and chess) and with a delightful twist, each becomes a school-wide phenomenon!
Each of these variations on common games will get students approaching a seemingly-familiar problem from a new perspective.
- Here's a longer explanation of Inception or Ultimate Tic Tac Toe
- A four player chess board you can buy from Amazon.com
- Inception Tic-Tac-Toe - where each square on a tic-tac-toe board holds… another tic-tac-toe board!
- Four Player Chess - in which four people play chess on the same board.
- Anti-Checkers - where the goal is to lose!