Stories with the Same Problems and Solutions
🔓 This is an unlocked sample! Byrdseed.TV is currently closed for new memberships. Join the wait list to be notified when it re-opens.
Students will analyze stories with similar problems, choosing the one with the most unique solution and, eventually, adding their own story to the group.
- Students will list stories that have similar problems.
- They'll decide which of the stories in this group has the most unique way of solving the similar problem.
- Next, they'll choose two new awards to give to two other stories in the group.
- Finally, students will think of their own version of a story with this same problem along with what award their story would win.
- 1 - Stories with similar problems (PDF)
- 1 - Stories with similar problems (Google Slides)
- 2 - Most unique solution (PDF)
- 2 - Most unique solution (Google Slides)
- 3 - Another award winner (PDF) You can use this twice for the second award.
- 3 - Another award winner (Google Slides)
- 4 - Your story (PDF)
- 4 - Your story (Google Slides)