Stories with the Same Problems and Solutions
Students will analyze stories with similar problems, choosing the one with the most unique solution and, eventually, adding their own story to the group.
- Students will list stories that have similar problems.
- They'll decide which of the stories in this group has the most unique way of solving the similar problem.
- Next, they'll choose two new awards to give to two other stories in the group.
- Finally, students will think of their own version of a story with this same problem along with what award their story would win.
- 1 - Stories with similar problems (PDF)
- 1 - Stories with similar problems (Google Slides)
- 2 - Most unique solution (PDF)
- 2 - Most unique solution (Google Slides)
- 3 - Another award winner (PDF) You can use this twice for the second award.
- 3 - Another award winner (Google Slides)
- 4 - Your story (PDF)
- 4 - Your story (Google Slides)