Racetrack – Race Around A Graph
Students will work with negative numbers and a grid to get their car around a track first.
- Students draw a racetrack on grid paper.
- They each start at the starting line.
- On their turn, each player can add or subtract one to the X and their Y velocity
- In other words, they can speed up or slow down by 1 in each direction.
- They must navigate around the track without crashing into a wall.
A game in progress. The single player is certain to crash on their next turn.