Students will learn how to play the intersecting shape game Col.
- Two players each pick a different color.
- They draw several intersecting shapes.
- They take turns coloring in regions with their color.
- You may not color a region that is next to a region that you've already colored in.
- The first player who runs out of regions to color loses.
Here is a game in progress. Purple is about to lose since all remaining regions are next to an alredy-purple region.
For even more information, check out the wikipedia page.