🍎 PD – Running A Group Investigation Lesson
The group investigation model of instruction is perfect for increasing student interest, motivation, and participation. It’s a wonderful tool for introducing a new unit.
- You’ll begin by provoking students curiosity with an interesting set of visual prompts.
- You collect your students’ questions
- Then put your students into groups with assigned roles.
- You will provide them with resources to find answers to their own questions.
- Then you’ll bring your class back together, and have a group discussion about which questions they were able to answer and which remain unanswered.