Any data collected through Byrdseed.TV is meant to make the site function as you would expect. Here's what we collect and store:
- When you sign up, we store your email address, username, and password.
- When you sign in, we store your latest sign-in date.
- If you “bookmark” videos through the site, we store which videos you have bookmarked.
- If you make “student videos” available, we store which videos you’ve enabled.
- If you make “student videos” available, we must store the name and password you create for your class.
- If you select "interests and grade-levels," we store that information.
- Your password is stored in an encrypted format which even we cannot read.
- We do not collect any information about students who may access this site through the “student video” feature.
- Payment data is collected and processed by Stripe. Byrdseed, LLC doesn’t store or have access to your credit card information.
- We use Simple Analytics to track website statistics. This information is not stored at Byrdseed.TV. Ananlytics are completely disabled on student pages.
- We use Wistia to serve videos. They track and store video analytics. This data is note stored at Byrdseed.TV.
- We use Help Scout to communicate with you while using Byrdseed.TV and through email.
When your subscription ends, we will remove any of this information about your account.
Naturally, we do not and will not sell, rent, or distribute any of this information.
If you have any questions about data collection, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using Byrdseed.TV, you are entering into the following agreement with Byrdseed, LLC.
You agree to maintain your account in good standing by paying monthly or annually (depending on your account) or through a district purchase order. You can cancel at any time. There are no refunds after the initial 30 days.
We have never raised prices for existing subscribers, even when prices go up for new subscribers. If we change this pricing policy, you'll have at least 90 days notice.
The videos and other materials on Byrdseed.TV are the intellectual property of Byrdseed, LLC unless otherwise noted.
- access the materials at Byrdseed.TV using your own account
- use these materials with students you directly work with
- use these materials for your own, personal professional development
You may not (without explicit permission from Byrdseed, LLC):
- show these materials to non-subscribers in an official professional development setting
- claim these materials as your own
- distribute these videos in any way to non-subscribers (including uploading to district websites, video services, class websites, etc)
- share your password with anyone
If in doubt, please ask! We’re accommodating to interesting situations: info@Byrdseed.TV