Any data collected through Byrdseed.TV is meant to make the site function as you would expect. Here’s what we collect and store:
- When you sign up, we store your email address, username, and password.
- When you sign in, we store your latest sign-in date.
- If you “bookmark” videos through the site, we store which videos you have bookmarked.
- If you make “student videos” available, we store which videos you’ve enabled.
- If you make “student videos” available, we store the name and password you create for your class.
- If you select “interests and grade-levels,” we store that information.
- Your password is stored in an encrypted format which we cannot directly read.
- We do not collect any information about students who may access this site through the “student video” feature.
- Payment data is collected and processed by Stripe. Byrdseed, LLC doesn’t store or have access to your credit card information other than the last four digits.
- We use Simple Analyics, a pricacy-focused tool, to track website statistics. This information is not stored at Byrdseed.TV. All analytics are completely disabled on student-accessible pages.
- We use Wistia to serve videos. They track and store video analytics. This data is not stored at Byrdseed.TV.
- We use Help Scout to handle customer support while using Byrdseed.TV and when you contact us through email.
When your subscription ends, we will remove any of this information about your account.
We do not and will not sell, rent, or distribute any of this information.
If you have any questions about data collection, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using Byrdseed.TV, you are entering into the following agreement with Byrdseed, LLC.
You agree to maintain your account in good standing by paying monthly or annually (depending on your account) or through a district purchase order. You can cancel at any time. There are no refunds after the initial 30 days.
We have never raised prices for existing subscribers, even when prices go up for new subscribers. If we change this pricing policy, you’ll have at least 90 days notice.
The videos and other materials on Byrdseed.TV are the intellectual property of Byrdseed, LLC unless otherwise noted.
- access the materials at Byrdseed.TV using your own account
- use these materials with students you directly work with
- use these materials for your own, personal professional development
You may not (without explicit permission from Byrdseed, LLC):
- show these materials to non-subscribers in a professional development setting, unless you have an Administrator level account
- claim these materials as your own
- distribute these videos in any way to non-subscribers (including uploading to district websites, video services, class websites, etc)
- share your password with anyone
If in doubt, please ask! We’re accommodating to interesting situations: info@Byrdseed.TV